Our property management business is built around you and your needs, giving you the time to focus on what matters most in your life.
Whether you want to be hands-on, just receive a monthly check and statement, or something in between, the decision is yours.
We’re interested in building long-term relationships with our clients, not just short-term profits.
Here’s what differentiates us from the rest:
- We’re always available, including evenings and weekends, when owners and tenants need us the most
- For owners who do not want full-service management, we offer tenant placement services at a flat rate
- We provide periodic checkups and inspections. Owners will receive a text message with a picture of their properties from a drive-by
- We try hard to keep our fees to a minimum. No fees for contract cancellation and no yearly fees
- No upcharges on repairs
- We work at saving you money and finding ways to maximize your return on investment
- Utilizing advanced property management software, we are able to provide you with detailed statements each month, including secure online access for tenants to make their rent payments
- We ensure inspections, maintenance, collecting rents, dealing with late payments, lease terminations, and other such matters, are handled legally and without discrimination
- Bobby understands all aspects of construction and maintenance, and will personally inspect and call for repairs, reporting back to each owner directly
- You’ll be directly working with the owners of the business
- Our experience in property management will help reduce unexpected costs that may come up
If you’re considering a change from your current property management company, contact X2 and we’ll make the transition as easy and smooth as possible for you. When you’re ready to make the switch, give us a call and we’ll set up a free consultation.
We value long-term relationships, not just short-term profits